- Most foreign trips from Ireland are within Europe and consist of a flight plus hotel on either a citybreak or a sunshine holiday. You can book that well-earned break with confidence on this site or call our friendly staff on 041 983 1177.
- Short breaks to the UK don’t always have to be to London – you can marvel at Manchester, birthday in Birmingham, live it up in Liverpool or nuke it in Newcastle. If your preferred destination does not feature on our site just call us on 041 983 1177 and we can get it for you.
- For your weekend breaks in continental Europe we’ll get you a package deal (airplane and accommodation) within the A to Z of European cities. Be amazed in Amsterdam or bargain in Barcelona then buddy in Budapest or party in Paris. We’ve an astonishing list for you and if you prefer not to book online just call us on 041 983 1177.
- Something for you………..when you book a full package (flight and hotel) to many European cities you get a guidebook or map along with your air tickets and accommodation voucher to make your trip more enjoyable.
- In terms of relaxing family beach holidays, your choices include Spain, Portugal, the Canary Islands and Turkey.
- If it’s further afield you want you can have direct flights to the USA and Canada including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Florida, Montreal, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Toronto and Washington. You can also pick from a wide range of hotels in Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, China, Cuba, Hong Kong, Jamaica, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Saint Lucia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Tunisia, the UAE and Vietnam.
- Not only can your family get weekend breaks with Arrow Tours but we can also offer you package holidays, flight-only, skiing, hotel accommodation, car hire, football trips, round the world tickets, pilgrimages, ferry sailings, holiday insurance, camping holidays, cruising and honeymoons.
- Book with us for a choice of airports and fly from Dublin, Cork, Shannon, Galway, Knock, Kerry, Belfast, Waterford or Sligo. Pick from a range of airlines such as Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Air Baltic, Air Canada, Air France, American Airlines, Blue Air, British Airways, Cityjet, United, Delta, Emirates, Ethiad, Flybe, German Wings, Iberia, Lufthansa, S7 Airlines, SAS, Sata, Swiss, Turkish Airlines and US Airways.
- Remember – when you book your full trip with Arrow Tours your booking is protected by law through a bond we have in place with the Commission for Aviation Regulation (a government body based in Dublin). None of the airlines mentioned above are required to have this – so you’re much safer booking through this travel agent!
- Want to celebrate something special? Come to us for ideas on birthdays, resolving New Year’s celebrations, a romantic Valentine’s Day, promoting Ireland abroad on St. Patrick’s Day, showing your love on Mother’s Day, welcoming Spring for Easter, uniting with the world’s workers on the May Bank Holiday, welcoming the summer for the June Bank Holiday, appreciating you Dad on Father’s Day, getting away from it all on the August Bank Holiday, breaking all the rules with an extra-marital affair, taking your leave on the Summer Holidays, getting de-stressed with a kids-back-to-school break, scaring the ghosts at Halloween, stocking-filling up at the German and Austrian Christmas markets, indulging a loved on a New York shopping trip, bagging those bargains in the Aer Lingus seat sale, or simply getting out of Ireland this Christmas……we have that short break for you!
- Organizing a group trip? We specialize in handling Group bookings so if it’s a work outing, stag, hen, sports trip, educational or simply a bunch of friends heading away together contact Edward@arrowtours.ie for your Group booking to be handled expertly.
Our Dad moved to Dublin and qualified as an accountant in the 1950s. In 1958 he moved back to Drogheda and sought a premises from which to open his accountancy practice. He got one, which also happened to be a Travel Agency, and he ran the two businesses side by side.
After a few years the travel agency grew to such an extent that he could not keep both businesses going and dedicate the time which each deserved so he had to choose between the two. So which one did he keep?…………… Well, clearly, the travel business.
In 1970 we started something really exotic …… European City Breaks.
Not only that but you had a choice of two destinations - London or Paris; 29 pounds would get you a return flight with three nights bed and breakfast in a 3-star centrally located hotel in Paris. And that price included a large bottle of champagne in the room.
1958 was 58 years ago. In that time we’ve seen a lot of changes within the travel industry. There have been good and bad times.
Regardless of trading conditions Arrow Tours are renowned among the Travel Trade for prompt, courteous, competent service. In fact they think so much of us that at the Irish Travel Trade News awards (our industry equivalent of the Oscars) Arrow Tours have won ‘Best City Break Tour Operator’ every single time.
Furthermore, unlike some here-today gone-tomorrow internet-based bedbanks we have a trading licence from the Commission for Aviation Regulation (which means we’ve been financially vetted) and we are also fully bonded (which means your money and booking is safe with us).
Our office is on the main street in Drogheda; we don’t have any branches nationwide (although if you walk into any travel agency and ask for an Arrow Tours citybreak our Agent will be very confident in selling you one) nor do we have an international head office in London, Paris or New York (though we’ll happily send you and your partner there).
English is the first language of each staff member here and we don’t have a call centre on the other side of the world. In 58 years we have not gone anywhere ……………………… just so that you can…………